This is already starting. Genie is out of the bottle.
The Age of AI has begun | Bill Gates
Bill Gates explains why AI is as revolutionary as personal computers, mobile phones, and the Internet, and he gives three principles for how to think about it.
Planning for AGI and beyond
Our mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence—AI systems that are generally smarter than humans—benefits all of humanity.If AGI is successfully created, this technology could help us elevate humanity by increasing abundance, turbocharging the global economy, and aiding in the discovery of new scientific knowledge that
Source: Planning for AGI and beyond
The “AI Having Nuclear Launch Codes” Debate Has Begun
Nick has a great chat about AI and weapons. Remember how scared the government was of Kevin Mitnick and that they thought that he could whistle the nuclear launch codes from the toy out of the Capt N Crunch cereal box? However, it’s OK for AI to possess such power.
- This is How Far the Feds Go to Spy on You
- SpaceX & US Military Are Ready For Satellite Wars
- China’s Stealthy Hackers Infiltrate U.S. and Guam Critical Infrastructure Undetected
- CISA and Partners Update the #StopRansomware Guide, Developed through the Joint Ransomware Task Force (JRTF)
- EMP and critical infrastructure