Will UDP become the performer than TCP?
Will it replace TCP as the transport layer in the OSI model?
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has warned of critical security vulnerabilities in Emergency Alert System (EAS) encoder/decoder devices. If left unpatched, the issues could allow an adversary to issue fraudulent emergency alerts over TV, radio, and cable networks.
- Is this the future of the Internet?
- Will QUIC Kill TCP? // Wireshark Talk
- Emergency Alert System Flaws Could Let Attackers Transmit Fake Messages
- Microsoft Catches Austrian Company Exploiting Windows, Adobe Zero-Days
- Discovery Of New UEFI Rootkit Exposes An Ugly Truth: The Attacks Are Invisible To Us