Here is my buddy Daniel and his take on this cert. This is on my roadmap in the future.
Interesting how many certs there are. Depending on experience and work environment may determine what path is best for you. I believe that I’m a novice at this point. My very first Linux distro was #Smoothwall back in 2001. Later in 2002 I went back to school for Network administration and learned a little of #RedHat. Next on my Linux journey, I worked for a small WISP and they used #Fedora at the time. At home, I dabbled with #Gentoo and #SuSe. Today I happen to run #Arch.
- This is How Far the Feds Go to Spy on You
- SpaceX & US Military Are Ready For Satellite Wars
- China’s Stealthy Hackers Infiltrate U.S. and Guam Critical Infrastructure Undetected
- CISA and Partners Update the #StopRansomware Guide, Developed through the Joint Ransomware Task Force (JRTF)
- EMP and critical infrastructure