Malware hunters at Microsoft have caught an Austrian hack-for-hire company exploiting zero-day flaws in Windows and Adobe software products in “limited and targeted attacks” against European and Central American computer users. read more
- Is this the future of the Internet?
- Will QUIC Kill TCP? // Wireshark Talk
- Emergency Alert System Flaws Could Let Attackers Transmit Fake Messages
- Microsoft Catches Austrian Company Exploiting Windows, Adobe Zero-Days
- Discovery Of New UEFI Rootkit Exposes An Ugly Truth: The Attacks Are Invisible To Us