The U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) this week moved to add a Linux vulnerability dubbed PwnKit to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog, citing evidence of active exploitation. The issue, tracked as CVE-2021-4034 (CVSS score: 7.8), came to light in January 2022 and concerns a case of local privilege escalation in polkit’s pkexec utility, which allows an
- Is this the future of the Internet?
- Will QUIC Kill TCP? // Wireshark Talk
- Emergency Alert System Flaws Could Let Attackers Transmit Fake Messages
- Microsoft Catches Austrian Company Exploiting Windows, Adobe Zero-Days
- Discovery Of New UEFI Rootkit Exposes An Ugly Truth: The Attacks Are Invisible To Us